net use g: https://mediacenter.gmx.net password /user:email@example.com
Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
2. Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
3. Point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. In the right pane, type BasicAuthLevel to name the new registry entry, and then press ENTER.
5. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
6. In the Value data box, type 2, and then click OK.
Note The mapping is as follows:
* 0 - Basic authentication disabled
* 1 - Basic authentication enabled for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) shares only
* 2 or greater - Basic authentication enabled for SSL shares and for non-SSL shares
7. Restart the computer.